That depends on how you’ve integrated with us. If you’ve created an automated website retail finance experience, they would apply right from your online checkout. If you’re using our Partner Portal, the customer could apply in your store on a tablet or computer, or via an email link you can send to them so they can complete at a time convenient for them.
Articles in this section
- What are Lending Works’ opening hours?
- What are the loan referral SLAs?
- How does Lending Works handle missed payments and arrears?
- How can customers contact Lending Works?
- How are retail finance applications assessed?
- How do customers apply for Lending Works retail finance?
- Who can apply for Lending Works retail finance?
- What does a typical retail finance borrower look like?
- Can I offer multiple credit products to my customers?
- Does my company need to be FCA authorised?