Absolutely. Retailers can choose to offer different finance products on different goods or services, or based on basket size. For example, you might want to offer Pay in 3 on small ticket items, along with Flexi Finance on more expensive items, at the same time.
Articles in this section
- What are Lending Works’ opening hours?
- What are the loan referral SLAs?
- How does Lending Works handle missed payments and arrears?
- How can customers contact Lending Works?
- How are retail finance applications assessed?
- How do customers apply for Lending Works retail finance?
- Who can apply for Lending Works retail finance?
- What does a typical retail finance borrower look like?
- Can I offer multiple credit products to my customers?
- Does my company need to be FCA authorised?