It is not a pre-requisite for our retail partners to be authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, although retailers without authorisation will only be able to offer 0% APR products and only for loan terms not exceeding 12 months. In order to offer customers the full suite of credit options, you’ll need to apply for FCA authorisation, which Lending Works can assist with.
Articles in this section
- What are Lending Works’ opening hours?
- What are the loan referral SLAs?
- How does Lending Works handle missed payments and arrears?
- How can customers contact Lending Works?
- How are retail finance applications assessed?
- How do customers apply for Lending Works retail finance?
- Who can apply for Lending Works retail finance?
- What does a typical retail finance borrower look like?
- Can I offer multiple credit products to my customers?
- Does my company need to be FCA authorised?